Thursday, March 4, 2010

From the Album of K. Smokey Cormier

San Francisco Bay, looking North from Berkeley


all photos (c) 2010 K. Smokey Cormier


Last Saturday around 5:30pm I was at the intersection of Gilman St. and Buchanan in Berkeley ... right near the Eastshore Freeway. Near the Gilman St. turf fields. My oldest daughter was playing rugby.

The sky was beautiful. I had to take out my trusty camera and shoot. I just love the sky when it's like this. C.L. is absolutely right -- who wants sunny days! (Although, of course, the sun plays a big part in most photography.)


looking South



more South




What is this structure? (I kept thinking ... might be my future home if I get the chop ... like so many at my place of employment.) It's a beautiful structure ... I took several photos. I couldn't really get at the angle I wanted because there was a huge puddle there and I didn't have my Wellies on.

No comments: