Sunday, February 14, 2010

Film: Best of

Everybody's doin' it, doin' it, doin' it ... I must have read fifty goddamn best of lists so far. Best movies of the decade. Best movies of Hollywood. Best movies of the 21st century. Best movies from countries where they don't speak English. Best movies you can enjoy while masturbating.

Well, whatFUCKINGEVER, y'all. I don't give a shit. I'm gonna put up my OWN list of best movies. These are the best movies I have ever seen in all my life. If you haven't seen them yet, it just proves that you're a miserable poseur (poseuse?) with no life, no balls (or other gonadal substitutes), no time ... ah, fuhgeddaboudit.

Actually it doesn't prove squat. Except, maybe, I watched way too many movies in my wild and wicked yoof. Most of these are available on Netflix, in case you wanna watch'em.

Best Movies I Ever Saw:

No comments: